Various programs showing what you can do with the Osmium Library
In the osmium-contrib repository we collect little programs that use the Osmium Library in various ways. These programs can be useful in their own right, but they also provide nice examples for developers who want to learn about the features of the Osmium Library.
Currently the following programs are available:
- amenity_list - Print list of amenities in OSM file
- export_to_wkt - Write out node, way, and area geometries as WKT
- mapolution - Show evolution of OSM map
- node_density - Create image showing OSM node density
- pub_names - Extract names of pubs from OSM file
- road_length - Calculate length of highways from an OSM file
If you have written something using the Osmium Library and want to share it, this might be a good place. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The code is available from GitHub: github.com/osmcode/osmium-contrib.
See the README files for the individual programs for details.